WHY THE 550 RBe RECUMBENT BIKE?
Recumbent bikes are designed so the exerciser sits near to the ground with their legs positioned in front rather than below as with an upright bike or traditional street bicycle and produces similar cardio health benefits.
The recumbent’s step-through design creates a very low-profile seat and frame eliminating the need for exercisers to lift their legs when lowering into the seat. Ideal for those with limited mobility who still desire a cardio workout.
Recumbent bikes can be ideal for people who struggle with upright bikes. Those with lower back issues, neck pain, reduced neck mobility, or other physical limitations may find recumbent bikes to be a comfortable and sustainable way to maintain their cardio goals. This bike option can also place less stress on wrists and elbows.
With the heaviest construction in the industry, Intenza products are a testament to quality and performance. The 550RBe is a worthy addition to any facility looking to upgrade its cardio offerings.
- Robust frame structure ensures strength and durability
- Meets European EN957-5 standards for pedal safety bringing peace of mind in stability and performance to exercisers and facility owners alike • 227 lbs (103 kg) weight provides stable, comfortable workouts
- Inspired by the same award-winning aesthetic as our e Series treadmill
- Equipped with sturdy wheels allowing safe and easy relocation within the facility, as desired
- Embodies Intenza’s signature design style: sleek, contemporary and timeless
Intenza 550RBe2 Recumbent Bike
InCare™ automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via USB
For customized workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™, manual software upgrade
Uni-Dial Navigation Control ™
Uni-Dial Navigation Control ™ provide a complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience.
Standard C-SAFE connectivity facilitates data transfer
(1) display unit: Km or Mile (2) buzzer sound: on or off When USB is detected, users may customize (1) name (2) display unit (3) age (4) gender (5) weight (6) buzzer Smart machine will automatically priorities personalized settings and workout routine when USB is detected
• Incremental seat adjustment allows exercisers of heights from 4’9” (147cm) to 6’5” (193cm) to achieve optimal knee positioning. Correct knee-over-pedal spindle position, and correct lower body biomechanics, reduce pressure on knees and enhance rider comfort.
• Elegant and intuitive, Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right, in a seated position, for a refreshingly comfortable exercise experience.
Maximum User Weight
63” x 28”
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
63” x 28” x 49”
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)
67” x 15” x 40”