THE HOME GYM THAT CHANGED AN INDUSTRY
This innovative system created a whole new category of home gyms as it was the very first to ever incorporate our Adjustable Cable Arms. This revolutionary feature opened up hundreds of new exercises available on home gyms, including Dumbbell Training, Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises. This feature has been copied by virtually every home gym supplier in the business and has come to be recognized as a sub-category. The XPress Pro is the standard; copied, but not duplicated!
- 180-degree Adjustable Cable Arms.
- 150 lb. weight stack. (200lbs available)
- "Double-Up" feature doubles bench press to 300lbs (400lbs w/200lb).
- Ergonomically correct
- Easy to use.
- Leg Press Option has 300 lbs of resistance (400llbs w/200lb stack)
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 300 lbs. of resistance on Press Arm (400lbs if equipped w/200lb stack).
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: For low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat Pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station: provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
- Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against the wall.
- Press and Row Station: The range of motion feature allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
BodyCraft XPress Pro
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 83" L x 57" W x 82.75" H (91"L x 85.5” W with optional leg press station)