CORDLESS DESIGN, COMMERCIALLY WARRANTED!
The ECT400g standing elliptical trainer replicates the natural human gait and arm swing. From the moment you step onto the cushioned Comfort-Tek foot pads you will appreciate the precise engineering and ergonomics that ensure a comfortable workout. The machine moves the way your body moves. Green! No need for power - You generate the power while exercising so no need to plug it in. The cordless design means you can place it anywhere in any room. The easy to use HC Blue View Display is there to guide you to the workout you desire. One button leads to motivating preset programs, or your own preset user profiles. Built-In Tablet / Phone Holder -Slides out of the top of the console, conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Stride Length: Smooth, Natural 23" Stride
- Display: New Customized Blu View Backlit LCD Console with 8 preset programs including heart rate and custom programs.
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 7 years
- Labor - 2 years
- Frame - 10 years
- Parts - 3 years
- Labor - 1 year
BodyCraft ECT400g Crosstrainer
- Electrical Requirments: None, Self-Generated with our new "Green" Hybrid Generator for use in residential and commercial* applications
- Resistance: Eddy Current Green Brake with 20 Levels
- Stride: 23" Natural Stride
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5" with Comfort-tek Footpad
- Step-Up Height: Low 12" Step-up Height
- Bearings: all major pivots feature industrial precision sealed bearings
- Upper Body Handlebar: Ergonomically correct with touch controls that get you going without taking hands off the handlebars and Contact Pulse
- Flywheel: 20lb precision balanced, perimeter weighted
- Convenience: Built-in transport wheels, reading rack, extendable tablet holder and accessory/water bottle holder
- Assembled Dimensions/Weight: 71"L x 28.5"w x 66" H 212lbs. (Live Dims: 73.5"L x 28.5" x 68"h)
- Boxed Dimensions/Weight: Box 1/2, 44"x22"x31" 155lbs, Box 2/2 50"x17"x11" 89lbs.